How Much Does Laser Tattoo Removal Cost?
As with any type of procedure, the cost of laser tattoo removal is based on several general factors. These factors include:
- The size of the tattoo. (Larger tattoos take longer to remove than smaller ones.)
- The color of the ink. (Some ink colors are more difficult to remove.)
- The type/quality of ink used.
- The Expertise of the Professional Providing the Service & Technology.
The nurses at Flawless Med Spa have been removing tattoos for over 8 years and are trained in both the Q-Switch & Pico Lasers for Tattoo Removal.
- The Geographical Locations of your Provider.
Because the cost of living is different in various regions of the country, laser tattoo removal costs will also vary depending on the area in which you live.
With these factors in mind, the average cost of laser tattoo removal ranges from $200 to $500 per treatment session. Because most tattoos require multiple sessions to remove, the total cost for all sessions can range from $1000 to $10,000. Fortunately, many laser tattoo removal providers offer financing and/or payment plans for their clients to make laser tattoo removal more easily accessible. The best way to determine your specific costs for this process is to schedule an in-person consultation with a member of our staff.