How Do I Apply Latisse®?
Applying Latisse® couldn’t be easier. If you have ever applied liquid eyeliner, then you will be very comfortable applying Latisse®. It may even be easier than applying eyeliner because Latisse® is a clear liquid, so a less than steady hand won’t make a difference!
You will want to start with a clean face, so be sure to remove all makeup, cleanse your face, and then pat it dry. Cleansing your face and removing all traces of makeup is probably already a part of your nightly routine, so Latisse® will be the second simple step of your bedtime routine.
- Latisse® will come with single-use applicators, so each evening you will use two applicators, one for each eye.
- Have a tissue ready to blot up any excess that may run from the application site.
- Be sure to remove contact lenses before applying Latisse®. (Wait approximately 15 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses, if necessary.)
- Place one drop of Latisse® on the first applicator.
- Draw the applicator across the upper eyelid where the eyelash meets the skin. (at the lash roots).
- Blot excess with a tissue.
- Throw away the first applicator.
- Repeat the process on the second eye.
That’s it. It is just that simple to apply. Consistency is the key to excellent results, so be sure to apply Latisse® as directed every day. You will love gazing at your new lashes after just 8 to 12 weeks of use!