How To Apply Latisse
Have you ever noticed that the best eyelashes seem to be found on babies or men? We gaze at them jealousy and wonder why great lashes come naturally to them and not to us. Many of us even resort to applying layers and layers of mascara to help. This is where the makers of Latisse® jumped in to help us! Check it out!
What Is Latisse®?
Latisse® is an FDA approved prescription topical that uses bimatoprost to encourage growth along the lash line. It helps to darken lashes and make them longer and fuller. Results appear in just 8-12 weeks of regular nightly treatments which are done in the comfort of your own home. Latisse® fits in perfectly with your nightly bedtime routine and takes less than a minute to apply.
How Do I Apply Latisse®?
Applying Latisse® couldn’t be easier. If you have ever applied liquid eyeliner, then you will be very comfortable applying Latisse®. It may even be easier than applying eyeliner because Latisse® is a clear liquid, so a less than steady hand won’t make a difference!
You will want to start with a clean face, so be sure to remove all makeup, cleanse your face, and then pat it dry. Cleansing your face and removing all traces of makeup is probably already a part of your nightly routine, so Latisse® will be the second simple step of your bedtime routine.
- Latisse® will come with single-use applicators, so each evening you will use two applicators, one for each eye.
- Have a tissue ready to blot up any excess that may run from the application site.
- Be sure to remove contact lenses before applying Latisse®. (Wait approximately 15 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses, if necessary.)
- Place one drop of Latisse® on the first applicator.
- Draw the applicator across the upper eyelid where the eyelash meets the skin. (at the lash roots).
- Blot excess with a tissue.
- Throw away the first applicator.
- Repeat the process on the second eye.
That’s it. It is just that simple to apply. Consistency is the key to excellent results, so be sure to apply Latisse® as directed every day. You will love gazing at your new lashes after just 8 to 12 weeks of use!
Take The Next Step
Patient safety and comfort are our top priorities. Call Flawless Med Spa at (505) 888-1185 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We are pleased to serve patients throughout the Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and Santa Fe areas.