How Much Does Permanent Makeup Cost?
The three basic uses of permanent makeup are to enhance eyebrows and the lines of the eyes. The cost of these procedures will vary based on several factors:
- The number of areas being done
- The experience of your provider
- The location of the practice (the cost of products and services varies in different regions of the country.)
Here are some examples of these variables at work:
- Permanent eyebrows require 2 visits and range in price around the country from $400-600.
- Permanent eyeliner prices vary depending on whether the client wants only the upper lid or only the lower lid done, or if they want both upper and lower lids done. The cost for eyeliner is $200-300 with the lower end being for a single line and the upper range for having both upper and lower lines.
It is important to keep in mind that permanent makeup is not typically covered by insurance, so the cost is the responsibility of the client alone. Special promotions, payment plans, and financing options are usually available and can be discussed at the initial consultation. Additionally, during your initial consultation, our talented providers will create an individualized application plan that will reflect the actual costs for your unique makeup look.