Microblading/Permanent Makeup, Albuquerque
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique that creates hair like strokes to fill in sparse or thinning brows. This signature semi-permanent makeup treatment is modern & revolutionary. Microblading can transform your face, by creating your eyebrows strand-by-strand, for the most natural-looking 3D-like results; perfectly filled-in, and balanced. The eyebrow shape & color is custom-made to your facial structure.
What makes Flawless unique is that we use a hand method called Softtap. What is Softap? Softap is a hand method that uses 100% disposable tools to gently and delicately implant permanent color to the skin. This does not involve using a tattoo gun. Rather, it is a process of using special tools and customized ink. These tools are discarded after each treatment and never reused. It’s non-invasive, highly controlled, and produces the most natural look you will see in permanent makeup.
Before & After Photos
How It Works
Flawless Med Spa will first have you set up an appointment where will allow time for treatment. The first part of the appointment will be a consultation. During your one-on-one consult we decide how to custom tailor your brows, your eyes or your lips. Here is where we will discuss with you color, shape, and thickness, etc. We will also answer any questions you may have in regards to pre and post treatment.
How to prepare
The following are some Permanent Makeup pre care instructions:
- If you are getting the permanent eyeliner you will need to wear your eyeglasses for 3 days post procedure. After 3 days you can wear contacts however they must be clean or new.
- All clients must be off Retin A, Renova, and Eyelash growth Serums for 30 days. Clients must off Accutane for one year, prior to all procedures.
- Avoid alcohol for 48 hours prior to all procedures.
- Please use clean or new mascara, makeup or lipstick after all procedures. It is important to not be exposed to bacteria.
- It is important to not have a sunburn prior to and after any procedures. This includes tanning beds.
- All professional tweezing, waxing, or tinting of eyebrow hairs should be done 48 hours prior to procedure. Please avoid any depilatory or bleaching agents on your lips pre and post lip tattooing. If you wear fake eyelashes you cannot wear them pre, during, or post procedure. You can get them put back on 14 days after your touch-up.
- If client is light sensitive it is not a bad idea to have a ride home after an eyeliner procedure.
- And lastly please do not book appointment before any major events, like a vacation social event, or wedding.
What to Expect
Once you and your aesthetician decide on the custom brow, eye or lip we can begin the exciting procedure. Topical anesthetic is applied for a pain free procedure. This will be applied throughout treatment so that little to no pain is felt. The next step is eyebrow mapping where we use precise detail in marking your brow to make sure where your arch is naturally highest and create a well-shaped brow outline. We make sure you are happy with the symmetry and shape. Depending on the procedure it can take 1 to 3 hours. Redness and slight swelling is totally normal.
It is very important to follow the aftercare procedures, as we want you to have the best results. For 5 to 7 days you will need to be out of the sun and water. You are not to use any cleansers, sauna, and hot steam. You will be given an antibiotic ointment that you will need to keep on them daily. They will scab and peel over the course of 5 to 7 days so it is important to keep the area moist. Some spots will be left needing to be filled in, and that is what the retouch is for.
A touch-up will be scheduled 4 to 8 weeks after initial treatment. Everyone heals differently and outcomes will vary which is why we offer a touch-up. Certain areas may not pick up the ink during your initial treatment and may need to be refilled. At your touch up appointment we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your results. During this appointment we may need to adjust the pigment color and/or brow thickness, and more strokes may be added. This appointment is not as long as initial procedure.