|Single Session||Package of 3|
|Microneedling Full Face||$250||$675|
|Microneedling 1/2 Face||$165||$450|
By the time we are 35, we will have lost half the collagen in our skin. Collagen is the structural tissue that holds our body together. As skin ages, it begins to thin, and fine lines and wrinkles appear as a result of the breakdown of collagen. A proven and effective way to build new collagen is through Collagen Induction Therapy, also known as Micro-Needling. This treatment is ideal for remodeling the skin to treat wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks and acne scars. Unlike peels and laser resurfacing, Collagen Induction Therapy does not harm the epidermis (the very top layer of skin).
During the treatment, pin point punctures are made with a Derma-pen. The pores of the top layer of the skin are parted without being damaged, leaving the top layer of skin intact. Call us today for a free consultation.
Q & A
How does Dermapen® / Collagen Induction Technology work?
- Flawless Medical Spa uses Collagen Induction Therapy and Microneedling to promote the production of new collagen.
- Using multiple needles to vertically penetrate the surface layers of skin, breaks up older collagen chains and stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin within the skin.
How does Collagen Induction Therapy treat wrinkles, stretch marks, and scars?
- Skin needling is based on the skin’s ability to heal itself after an injury.
- Right after the skin encounters any physical damage, it immediately eliminates the damaged tissue to replace it with new, healthy skin.
- Collagen Induction Therapy, Dermapen and Microneedling all use the same technology. The science behind it is to induce small, controlled areas of damage to trigger the production of new collagen without the risks of scarring resulting in smoother and firmer skin.
How long until I see results from Microneedling / Collagen Induction Therapy? What can I expect after my treatment?
- Each patient’s healing time varies, though most start to see results in a week after treatment.
- Immediately after treatment, patients may notice a red appearance in the treatment area and in rare cases minor pinpoint bleeding depending on the depth of the needle penetration.
- Every treatment at Flawless Medical Spa uses a disposable applicator.
What does a treatment feel like?
- Depending on the depth of treatment, a numbing cream can be used to increase patient comfort.
- The applicator can be adjusted to a length of .5mm to 2.5mm based on your skin condition. Those undergoing treatments with a shorter needle will only feel a tickling sensation, while those undergoing treatment with the full 2.5mm are offered numbing creams as an option for treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
- Each person’s skin conditions are different and require different levels of treatment.
- Those with mild wrinkles and fine lines may see improvement after just 1-2 treatments while more advanced skin conditions like acne scarring may need multiple sessions.
- The number of treatment sessions required will be determined during a consultation with our skin care specialists.