Laser Tattoo Removal Albuquerque
Laser Tattoo Removal Prices
|Inches||Size||a la Cart Price||Member Price|
|Less Than an Inch||Size of a Chocolate Kiss||$65||$45|
|1 to 2||Oreo Cookie||$125||$65|
|3 to 4||Half a Graham Cracker||$150||$85|
|4 to 6||Hershey Bar||$200-$275||$125-$160|
|7+ more||Bag of Twizzlers||$300+||$185|
Tattoo removal will take between 4 – 16 sessions depending on the number of colors, size, design and type of ink. Flawless has the Revlite Tattoo Removal Laser which is the gold standard in laser tattoo removal. We can remove all the colors in the rainbow and we are the only membership med spa in Albuquerque that allows you to pay monthly. The fee is based on the size of your tattoo, our memberships start at $65/month for 6 months and you receive 4 treatments scheduled 8 weeks apart.
We are located next to I-40 at Carlisle and Menaul, next to Cost Plus World Market near American Furniture. We are open 6 days a week.
What Makes Flawless Medical Spa’s Tattoo Removal Unique?
- Our memberships make our Spa unique. We allow people to pay monthly for their treatments – much like a gym.
- At Flawless we uses the Revlite Laser, the gold standard when it comes to laser tattoo removal.
- We put care and attention into every client and each treatment. Clients that come to us are seeking expertise, quality, and experience.
- The bottom line is getting the best results possible.
What is involved in a consultation? Is there a fee?
- Our consultations are free and usually takes 30 minutes.
- It involves taking a health history, evaluating the tattoo, explaining the procedure, reviewing risks and benefits and answering questions.
- Clients must be at least 18 years of age.
How are tattoos removed?
- At Flawless Med Spa, we use a Q-switched laser which is effective and safe.
- Earlier methods involved the use of dermabrasion, salibrasion, surgery and C02 lasers, but these methods left behind scarring or lighter skin in place of the tattoo.
- Also commonly seen on the internet are tattoo removal creams—which do not work.
How much will it cost?
- The price of the tattoo removal is dependent on the size of the tattoo. During you consultation, we will measure the tattoo and talk about our membership options.
- Memberships are 6 months and during that time you will receive 4 treatments.
Is the process painful?
- The laser emits light in very short flashes called pulses.
- The impact of the pulse is described similar to the feeling of getting the tattoo but super fast. In fact, most of the treatments are between 5-10 minutes.
- The pain is reduced by using the Zimmer Cryo 6 cooling system, a natural way to numb. Think of it as reverse hair-dryer. Instead of blowing hot air, it blows cold air.
Will I have a scar?
- It is possible that you can scar. However, the chance of scarring is less then 5%, if you follow the after care instructions.
- The risk of scarring can increase if you have poor circulation, immune system deficiencies or have a history of keloids/elevated scarring.
How many treatments will it take to remove my tattoo?
- Each person is unique as their tattoo, but most professional tattoos take 4 to 16 treatments. Home made tattoos take 1 to 4 treatments.
- Fading for a cover-up tattoo will take fewer treatments then a complete removal.
- The number of treatments depends on the amount of ink used, type of ink, depth of ink placed in skin, location, age, colors, and each person’s individual health considerations.
Do all colors of ink disappear equally as well?
- No, but black ink removes the best.
- Red, orange, pink, and warmer colors respond well.
- Purple and yellow is variable but usually removes well.
- Green and teal blue ink can take longer to treat but we have the laser that can treat them.
- White and flesh tones are very difficult to remove.
Will the tattoo completely disappear?
- In many cases, yes.
- It is very important to know that over 100 types of tattoo inks are used today and none of them are regulated by the FDA. Without standardized inks it makes it difficult to predict the degree of removal of any tattoo.
- If we don’t think your tattoo can be removed we will let you know.
What type of after care is necessary?
- A healing ointment and a bandage will be applied to the area.
- The treated site should be kept clean and out of the sun.
- A shower can be taken the next day, and the site should not be scrubbed.
- Avoiding water activities (other then daily showers) and pressure to the site is important while healing.