Laser Hair Removal Albuquerque
We know that shaving and waxing can be an unpleasant daily chore. After laser hair removal you, will feel the freedom of never having to worry about ingrown hairs or razor stubble. At Flawless Medical Spa, our state-of-the-art hair removal laser allows us to treat every skin type ranging from very light to very dark skin with minimal discomfort. When you join one of our laser hair removal memberships, you will receive 8 treatments over the course of 8-12 months. Flawless’s advanced laser hair removal technology can result in an 85%-95% clearance. The science behind laser hair removal is that you want to receive your laser treatment when the hair follicle is actively growing. Since hair grows at different rates on the body, your treatment frequency will vary. For example, hair on the face grows very quickly so we will treat you every 4 weeks. However, hair on the chest grows about every 6 weeks. In preparation, it is important that you not tweeze or wax 4 weeks prior to your treatment and discontinue topical prescription medications 7 days before treatment (like Retin-A, Differin, Trilumen). We ask that you shave the day before your treatment. You can do this at home or if you prefer, one of our nurses can shave the area for an additional charge. Laser hair removal can not be performed on skin that is tan or burned from sun exposure and self-tanner should not be used 2 weeks prior to your treatment. Call us at 505-888-1185 for a free consultation.
Laser Hair Reduction and Removal
|Area||a la Cart Price||Member Price|
|Lip & Chin||$120||$65|
|Bikini or Brazilian||$200||$99|
|Bikini and Underarms||$300||$150|
|Neck – Partial||$120||$65|
|Neck – Full||$300||$150|
|Arms – Partial||$300||$150|
|Arms – Full||$325||$175|
|Chest – Partial||$275||$150-$175|
|Chest – Full||$325||$225-$250|
|Back – Partial||$325||$175-$225|
|Back – Full||tbd||$275-$325|
Touch Up Prices for Flawless Members
If you were a member and know you are going to need more treatments you can save 10% by purchasing a package of 3 touch-ups
|Small Area||$45-$120 for 3|
|Medium Area||$65-$175 for 3|
|Large Area||$99-265 for 3|
|X-Large Area||$175-$470 for 3|
“Prune your Garden, Not Your Legs”
“Not Everyone is Born with a Natural Brazilian!”
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
- Laser hair reduction works by targeting the bulb of each hair follicle.
- Only pigmented hairs can be targeted—the darker and coarser the hair the more successfully a laser can “find” unwanted hair.
- During treatment, laser energy heats and damages the hair bulb, destroying the hair follicle.
- When the follicle is compromised, the body is not able to grow new hair.
What Laser Does Flawless Med Spa Use?
- At Flawless, we use the Gentle Max Laser, one of the most innovative, fast, and consistent laser hair removal devices.
- It is a dual laser that may be used safely on all skin types.
- It has a large treatment window that allows quicker treatment times and increased comfort for the patient.
What Areas Can Be Treated With The Laser?
- Many areas of unwanted hair can be targeted with laser hair removal.
- The Gentle Max Laser can be used on the face, upper lip, chin, jawline, or neck, bikini, underarms, legs, arms, back and chest.
- At Flawless Med Spa, we do not treat inside the ears or nose.
- Laser hair removal can be used to successfully treat pseudofolliculits barbae, a condition of the face and neck in which ingrown hairs cause inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and scarring.
How Painful Is Laser Hair Removal?
- The treatment is tolerable. People describe it as a rubber band snapping against your skin. At Flawless Med Spa, we have a cooling system that is connected with our laser and cools the skin immediately after your treatment.
- There is no downtime after a treatment.
How Do I Prepare For My Laser Hair Removal Session?
- In preparation for laser treatment, you should not tan or use any self tanner products at least 2 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not pluck, tweeze, wax, chemically exfoliate, or thread the area being treated.
- It is highly recommended that you shave the night before with a brand new razor.