After 1 treatment of Kybella and 1 treatment of Ultherapy
Have you been finding yourself glancing in the mirror and honestly wondering how that excess skin and fat ended up under your chin. You always swore you’d never have a double-chin like your older relatives did, but now you find yourself staring at a double-chin of your very own. The great news is that, unlike your older relatives that had to suffer with their double-chins, you can easily be rid of yours through simple treatments from Flawless Med Spa.
Kybella is an injectable product that can be used to help your body to rid itself of fat cells that form under the chin (submental fat). Kybella is made of deoxycholic acid, which is naturally produced by the body to absorb fat. If Kybella is injected into a cell, it destroys the cell’s membrane and causes the cell to die. Therefore, when Kybella is injected into the fat cells underneath your chin, the cells die and are absorbed by your body for removal.
The nurses at Flawless will administer Kybella in a series of injections during one session. Each session can be scheduled up to one month apart and most patients will need 2-3 sessions. Please call our spa to schedule your free consultation today.
How many treatments of Kybella will I need?
- Typically two to three treatments with Kybella will be enough for the injections to be effective at removing the fat cells from your chin area (submental fat).
How far apart are the injections done?
- Injections are typically done one month apart from each other.
What side effects, if any, should I expect following the treatments?
- If you experience any side effects, they may be minor bruising and swelling, minor pain, itching and redness at the injection site. These side effects typically wear off quickly and do not last long.
How long will the swelling last?
- Swelling of the injection site will typically last between a couple of days and a week, depending on how quickly an individual person heals.
Will my results be immediately noticeable?
- KYBELLA® treatments work over time to break down and eliminate fat. During the first four to six months after treatment, you should see a gradual but significant reduction in the amount of chin fat.
Will I need to repeat my treatments to maintain my Kybella results?
- Some patients may require multiple treatments to achieve their desired results. Once you have reached your desired appearance, your result will be long lasting. You should use diet and exercise to maintain your fat loss, as KYBELLA® doesn’t prevent future fat from forming.
Can I combine Kybella with other treatments?
- Yes, the Owner of Flawless, Heather Badal, combined it with Ultherapy. Her photo is on the website. She had one treatment of Kybella and one lower face treatment of Ultherapy.