|Botox Members||$10.50/unit for 4 treatments|
|Dysport Special||“Dysport Days” $3.99/unit – Dysport Days occur on every Wednesday|
Botox and Dysport are safe, proven and effective ways to look refreshed with no down-time. At Flawless, we use Botox and Dysport to treat the lines that commonly appear around the eyes (crow’s feet), between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) and across the forehead. Botox is administered in “units” and most people will take anywhere from 30-50 units. The results are amazing and last 3-4 months. We have two pricing structures for Botox. Dysport is administered in “units” as well but because the dilution is a bit different most people would take between 60-100 units. You’ll see the results a bit quicker with Dysport, some say they see results with in 48 hours (it may take longer). Also, Dysport lasts up to 3 to 4 months.
Our Botox membership is perfect for those who get a minimum of 30 units and enjoy these treatments every 3 months. When you join the membership, you will pay for the first treatment at the time of service. We will then charge your credit card 1/3 of the fee from your first injection each month for three months. After three payments, we will schedule your next injection. It is a small price to pay for a younger stress-free looking you! We currently do not have a membership for Dysport, however we offer “Dysport Day”. Every Wednesday we offer Dysport at a discounted per unit price of $3.99. Dysport will give you that natural look. It’s the lines that are minimized, not your expressions.
Here at Flawless Med Spa we give you the option between Botox or Dysport. Both of these cosmetic injectibles essentially work the same way. We let our client choose what method is going to be best for them. Our nurse can help to guide you in what would be the best treatment plan. If you have any questions in regards to Botox and/or Dysport please call our spa as we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can Botox® Cosmetic be used?
- Botox® Cosmetic is FDA-approved for moderate to severe wrinkles between the brows (angry 11’s) and for excessive underarm sweating called hyperhidrosis.
- Although Botox® Cosmetic is commonly used for the treatment in the upper third of the face, there are many additional areas of the face and neck that may benefit from their use:
- Forehead wrinkles: Small amounts are injected into the forehead muscle called the frontalis to soften horizontal forehead lines.
- Crow’s feet: Wrinkles around the eyes that are accentuated by smiling and squinting can be improved.
- Lateral eyebrows: Injection near the side of the eyebrows can keep eyebrows elevated and give a pleasing position to the eyebrow and a more “open” appearance to the upper eyelid.
- Bunny lines: Wrinkles along the sides of the nose that appear when you crinkle your nose can be softened with treatment.
- Gummy smile: A smile that is too “toothy” in which a person’s upper gum disappears and only the upper teeth show can be improved by very small amounts of Botox® Cosmetic.
- Vertical lip lines: Small lines around the mouth caused by speaking or smoking can be softened with treatment.
- Downturned mouth: Small amounts of either product can help to correct downturned corners of the mouth, creating a smile at rest rather than a scowl.
- Pebbled chin: A wrinkly or pebbled chin with changes sometimes referred to as peau d’orange (orange skin) can be improved by injecting small amounts of Botox® Cosmetic.
- Jaw reduction: The masseter muscle along the side of the jawline can be large in some people, causing the jaw to look big and the face to look square. Small amounts of Botox® Cosmetic can be injected into the sides of the cheeks to soften the appearance of the jawline.
Will I look expressionless and how long does Botox® Cosmetic work?
- The goal of treatment with Botox® Cosmetic is to soften facial expression.
- Treated patients can still smile and frown and should not look “frozen.”
- The improvement of wrinkles usually occurs within 2-7 days following treatment. Botox® Cosmetic lasts 3-4 months.
Is Botox® Cosmetic safe?
- Botox® Cosmetic was FDA-approved in 2002 and has been used in millions of U.S. patients.
- Botox® Cosmetic is a protein derived from a bacterial byproduct called Botulinum toxin type A.
- This process occurs under sterile conditions and is reconstituted from a freeze-dried powder prior to injection.
What are the side effects of Botox® Cosmetic?
- Side effects are uncommon with correct placement of Botox® Cosmetic by a well-trained injector.
- The majority of side effects are temporary and injection-related.
- These include localized swelling, pain, or bruising at the site of injection.
- Uncommon but more serious side effects include headache or drooping eyelids.
- Complete safety information can be obtained by asking us for the Botox® Cosmetic patient information pamphlet or package insert.
Is treatment with Botox® Cosmetic painful?
- Treatment with Botox® Cosmetic is virtually painless.
- Very small (insulin) needles are used to administer the products.
- Ice packs can be used during treatment if desired.
- Botox® Cosmetic is considered a “no downtime” procedure.
How much does Botox® Cosmetic cost?
- Flawless Medical Spa charges by the unit, rather than the area treated. Therefore, a treated patient is only charged for the amount of Botox® Cosmetic used.
- Our prices range from $12/unit to $10/unit
How long does BOTOX® COSMETIC last?
- The duration of Botox is typically 3 months, although the effect of Botox may vary from one person to another.
- Botox Cosmetic used in highly active muscle groups such as crow’s feet around the eyes or for vertical lip lines around the mouth may wear away more quickly.
What should I do after BOTOX® COSMETIC treatment?
- We suggest that you move the muscle groups treated with Botox for approximately 60 minutes after treatment.
- Frowning, raising one’s eyebrows, squinting one’s eyes and smiling ensures muscle movement of the upper face is treated with Botox.
- The thought process behind this is that the action of muscles allows the Botox Cosmetic protein to interact with the targeted muscle groups. This may allow the onset of Botox to occur more quickly and for the duration to last longer.